Just to say I arrived safely in Delhi last night at around midnight, was welcomed by vijay-the-taxi-driver (Jacob, thanks for the contact!)and am staying in a really clean bed and breakfast. No cousin Mariette in Delhi thanks to kafkaiesque admin story :(
Slow start to the day today, enjoying the day, getting my way around ... and getting my head around prices.
I'll be flying off to Gujarat tomorrow afternoon.
If I don't have a chance to post before Friday: Happy New Year to you all!
Love
Caroline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You made it to the hotel.. je suis rassuré maintenant :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you arrived safely and hope you have a fantastic New Year too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a safe trip:)
ReplyDeleteBon voyage Caroline, j'aimerais bien etre dans tes bagages!! Merci pour ce blog, on va te suivre.
Bon 2010, bises,
Cath, V et G
Les mamans et papas poules sont donc bien rassurés !!
ReplyDeleteJ'ai hate de lire ton compte-rendu de séjour en ashram.
Bises et très bonne année !!
Ge
Les nouvelles sont bonnes et tu as l'air très heureuse.
ReplyDeleteLe Red Fort fait aussi réferences à l'opéra de Sidney.
Je t'embrasse
Alexis