Monday, December 28, 2009

Getting ready for India



I would like to share some sources of inspiration I tapped in the past few months/years - I count on them during this trip!
matthieu ricard on the habits of happiness
(Mariette, thanks for pointing me to that ted talk!)

That led me to read:
- Plaidoyer pour le bonheur by Matthieu Ricard
- Imparfait, libre et heureux by Christophe Andre
- and of course, watch... Kung-Fu Panda ;)

Matthieu Ricard is a French Buddhist monk and Christophe Andre is a behaviourist psychiatrist.

During my first trip to India, I read Yoga school drop out by Lucy Edge - a fun and witty account of travels throughout India to experience and find "the right" ashram.
I'm still reading through Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - enjoying it very much (thanks, P., for sending it over!); also some time spent in an ashram...

On this list (rather than a note), I'll just go to bed before my early flight tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment