Today is my last day in Manav Sadhna - I take a night + day train to Nagpur in Maharasthra at midnight.
This time here has been a wonderful experience for me. I feel that I'm leaving much richer than I arrived: I've met so many different, loving, caring people, I've learned so much through observation and through doing. I take away with me all those warm smiles and some small seeds of selfless love and compassion. I hope I'll find it in me to nurture them and share them...
Thank you Manav Sadhna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

as Jayeshbhai also said: thanks to Miraben for getting me here!
ReplyDeleteCaro, tres tres belles ces pensees... :-) Un bonheur de voir ces graines germer. Et, oh, la joie de suivre leurs chemins car je n'imagine meme pas ce qu'elles vont donner!
ReplyDeleteAs Bhaskarbhai says: My pleasure, always my pleasure. :-) :-)
ReplyDelete