On Monday 25th, I joined a small group of friends (Madhu, Tim, Kunal, Father Henri) on a trip to explore the remote region of Kutch, famed with incredible artisans and the Great Rann of Kutch (aka white desert).
As you can see through the link below, we got quite a bit of both as well as an amazing music festival - discovering new instruments and new sounds - and countless variations of the local thali! We have now many "homes" there where we are welcome as family; I've all invited them to Paris as well :) (so friends and family who have spare beds in Paris, be prepared ;) )
I returned on Saturday Morning 5 am to find Mariette had arrived just 2h before me. We celebrated the weekend in many ways - also by going on a road trip with an historian (Adrien) and with Mayur to a 5000 years old harbor of the Happaran civilization.
As you can see through the link below, we got quite a bit of both as well as an amazing music festival - discovering new instruments and new sounds - and countless variations of the local thali! We have now many "homes" there where we are welcome as family; I've all invited them to Paris as well :) (so friends and family who have spare beds in Paris, be prepared ;) )
I returned on Saturday Morning 5 am to find Mariette had arrived just 2h before me. We celebrated the weekend in many ways - also by going on a road trip with an historian (Adrien) and with Mayur to a 5000 years old harbor of the Happaran civilization.
![]() |
| India 2010 - part 2 |


Beautiful pictures. You look great. Wish I could join you :)
ReplyDelete