1. Getting used to bucket showers (lucky to have had hot water almost everywhere so far).
2. Learning how not to use toilet paper.
3. Difficulty to sit crosslegged for a long time. for lunch, for Prathna, for meditation, anywhere I'm invited for chai... my legs get numb after 5 min! still, after 1 month, I seem to have made progress.
4. Eating papaya for breakfast and 4pm snack. Found some melons the other day - exactly the taste of French summer for me. Adding lentils to my porridge to make sure I have enough protein and iron
5. Days getting warmer - first in Amhedabad, then as I travel south.
6. I am writting regularly in my diary, I am really happy about that; usually, I drop it after 1 to 3 days of vacation...
7. Yoga almost every morning. the beauty of saluting the sun as it rises across the Sabarmati river
8. Keeping the meditation routine also going. after yoga and when some voice in me tells me it is time...
om shanti!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

J'adore! Pour crosslegged, try Vipassana for 10 hours a day. ;-) Profites bien de Sivananda. Ca tombe bien, tu n'as pas besoin de passer trop de temps cross-legged. Bisous!
ReplyDeleteThe bucket showers did get easier with time :) you're lucky you've had hot water so far. Hope you can give me some pointers on meditation after you get back. I can't bring myself to do it at all lately!!! Hugs & Kisses
ReplyDeletekeep on writing! big up!
ReplyDeletexx