After a couple of very relaxed days in Manali (walks in the forest, hugging trees...), we had a very comfortable bus ride to Delhi (it's all relative, but boy it felt comfortable after all those crazy mountain rides!), and then followed Mariette's advice to go out in Haus Khaz Village - Mariette, thanks so much for the tip!!! we ate so well! and I totally fell in love with the tiny little street, design/eco-friendly shops and cool hang out cafe's (French people would call it 'bo-bo'!?).
Then it was time to say goodbye to my travel companions of 1-month and there I am, in transit in Chennai, waiting for the night train for Madurai...
I even have a sort of planning for the rest of my stay:
- visit Aravind eye hospital
- go back do Bodhizendo for 10 days
- around July 12th, fly back 'home' to Ahmedabad - a few more weeks of service with Manav Sadhna, enjoying the monsoon
- on August 5th, fly back to Paris...
Let's see if I stick to that! :)
Vous avez ete mange ou? :-) Bisous a toi et embrasse mon "home"
ReplyDeleteNaivedyam et Gunpowder, et puis un petit cafe tres style avec objets vintage et art decale: Ziro
ReplyDelete