Monday, March 15, 2010

Guess where I am :)

I know I can be a little hard to track, so please find below my itinerary of the past 2 weeks (I did fly from Bengaluru to Delhi...)
I am now at the foot of the mountains, enjoying the views on the Ganges and the quite special atmosphere of Rishikesh. I am this minute hesitating between a 4 day trek with views on the himalayas or laying low, doing yoga and meditation here - still a beautiful view. Any thoughts on that? (we can make this an interactive blog :) )
On Friday I go back to Delhi and then fly back to Paris next Wednesday.






View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Je pense que ces 4 jours de trek peuvent ĂȘtre inoubliables... Je vote donc pour le trek!
    Bises
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanti, shanti... In the end I decided to stay in Rishikesh. I realised that the whole point of having the time to travel is that you can actually take the time to absorb the atmosphere of one place. I found someone who can teach me meditation for the next few days, and the 1h of this morning felt really good. Also I will try to go to Haridwar to see crowds bathing...

    ReplyDelete