Tuesday, March 2, 2010

moving on from Kerala

A bit of catch up to do as I was on internet detox the last two weeks!

Firstly, I would like to share the pictures of the wedding I attended over 2 weeks ago in Nagpur, Maharastra. it was a buddhist wedding - a great opportunity for me to observe different traditions and even take part in them, also a great opportunity for fun! (I've also included last pictures from Gujarat)

India 2010 - part 3


For more recent news: I just spent 2 weeks in Sivananda Ashram and am now travelling alone towards Gokarna, in Karnataka, to spend a couple of days relaxing at the beach.
I'll tell you more on the ashram - and the beach soon.
I realise I have "only" 3 weeks left: I'm trying to keep my mind focused in the here and the now, once again, planning only the bare minimum.

xxx
Caroline
PS: for this album and the previous one, I've tagged the photos on a map in picasaweb, so you should be able to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment